Skick has an optimized 48V powertrain for various conditions and has been designed to be used in cold environments too. When battery is starting to run out and you are still on the road, you can support your motor by ‘skicking’ the scooter. This comes especially handy when going uphill or if you just want to boost the speed with your muscle power. Even unpowered Skick with completely empty battery is still surprisingly light to skick forward like traditional scoot without motor assistance.
Skick is exceptionally easy to handle and drive. Safety has been top priority in designing a Skick while maintaining the other important aspect of driving: FUN! Driving lights, parking brake, keyless NFC ignition tags, lockable battery and stable well balanced stance ensures that you and your Skick will be safe. Skick is your ride whether you go on or off the road or even on snow.
Skick has outstanding detailing
Preliminary 3D concept visualisations. Final product may differ.
- Stylish battery cover includes a stretch fabric pocket with a bottle holder. Inside lays lockable and easily exchangeable 20Ah suitcase style Li-ion battery which can be easily detached for indoor recharges. Battery charger included.
- Powerful 1000W brushless electric hub motor gives you a top speed of 25 km/h. Together with short turn radius, hydraulic disc brakes (+E-ABS) and reverse gear, Skick can handle all the situations.
- Handle bar can be adjusted to different angles for different sized drivers. Thumb throttle and battery level indicator are located on the right side of the handle bar and hand brake handle with parking brake lock, light switch, top speed selector and ring bell are handily located in the left hand side of the handle bar.
- Foldable body structure makes it easy to store your Skick or take it with you for a longer journey inside a standard sized trunk of a car.
- Powerful front LED lights with multiple installment possibilities and bright red back light in the battery cover ensures driving safety when sun is set.
- Exchangeable carrying accessories can be easily attached to the front tray to modify your Skick according to your needs. Accessories can be chosen from the factory manufactured options or you can DIY your own suited to your needs. There is also option to attach RAM -accesories such as mobile phone holder to the front.
Rear of the Skick will slide on snow with integrated skis and roll on a pavement or gravel with adjustable rear tires. There are three lockable heights for rear tires which you can change without tools according to the surface of your road: completely up / only skis in use (snow), 30 mm ground clearance (pavement) or 60 mm ground clearance (trail/off-road). Read more about the specifications.
Market comparison table
|ATV||LIGHT WEIGHT SNOW MOBILE||KICK CYCLE / SLED||SENIOR / MOBILITY SCOOTER||ELECTRIC SCOOTER||SKICK|
|Year round usage||Yes||No||Maybe||Maybe||Maybe||Yes|
|Fits in trunk||No||No||Maybe||No||Maybe||Yes|
|Carrying Possibilities||Ok||Poor||Poor||Poor||Poor||Good / Versatile|
|Powered by||Combustion engine||Combustion engine||Muscle power||Electric motor||Electric motor||Electric motor + Muscle Power|
|Road legal||Some models||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Price point||High||High||Low||Mid – High||Low – Mid||Low – Mid|